Wise Foods Salsa Heirloom Seed Bucket, Multicolor
- 11 seed packets sealed in a mini Ropak bucket
- Packets are Re-Sealable for lasting protection
- Will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder
- Seeds are non-hybrid, open pollinated Varieties
- Harvested seeds can be planted year after year
The preparedness seeds salsa bucket provides a missing Link in your food storage plan. These seeds are non-hybrid, non-gmo and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year’s planting. Each of the seed varieties comes with a quick start growing guide. Includes: pepper, yolo wonder L, 705 seeds – pepper, yellow wax, 705 seeds – pepper, jalapeno early, 705 seeds – pepper, California wonder, 705 seeds – onion, Utah yellow sweet Spanish, 1,411 seeds – onion, Tokyo long white bunching, 1,411 seeds – cilantro, slow bolting, 529 seeds – tomato, beefsteak, 1,764 seeds – tomato, Rutgers VF, 1,764 seeds – tomato, Grande rio, 1,764 seeds.