Victorinox Swiss Army Manager Pocket Knife
- Compact Swiss Army multi-tool ideal for long workdays
- Enclosed in translucent ruby housing made to exacting Victorinox standards
- Includes white LED flashlight, integrated ballpoint pen, and scissors
- Small blade, nail file with screwdriver, and cap lifter with magnet
- Measures 2.3 inches long; weighs 1.1 ounces; lifetime warranty
Swiss Army knives like the Manager with perfect for the person who needs a little more than the original classic model. This knife adds a few features not available on the classic sd model including a retractable ball point pen, bottle opener, and mini-Phillips screwdriver along with the usual useful features we’ve grown familiar with on a Swiss Army knife of blade, scissors, and regular screwdriver tip. The perfect piece for your pocket!
The Midnite Manager includes a built-in white LED flashlight.
As with all Victorinox items, the Midnite Manager is made to exacting standards, with dozens of steps going into its construction. Victorinox attends to every detail, from selecting the finest materials to performing the final inspection. In addition, each individual tool has been hardened in a different way to stand up to its designated use. The Midnite Manager measures 2.3 by 0.55 by 0.77 (W x H x D), weighs 1.1 ounces, and carries a lifetime warranty.
Midnite Manager Tools
- Nail file with screwdriver
- Bottle opener with magnetic Phillips screwdriver
- Wire stripper
- LED mini white light (18,000 MCD)
- Retractable ballpoint pen
- Key ring
In 1884, Swiss cutler Karl Elsener set up shop in Ibach-Schwyz, installing a waterwheel in Tobelbach Brook to run his grinding and polishing machines. Thus began what would become the international brand name Victorinox, a combination of Victoria, for Elsener’s mother, and “inox,” or stainless steel. Today, Victorinox produces watches, luggage, clothing, and, famously, Swiss Army Knives. The original product dates to 1897, when Elsener patented the Swiss Officer’s and Sports Knife he supplied to the Swiss Army. Following World War II, American servicemen and women shopping in PX stores shortened the name to Swiss Army Knife, which lives on in English-speaking countries around the world and has become a metaphor for versatility.
Mission Darkness Dry Shield Faraday Backpack 40L. Waterproof Tactical Backpack w/ MOLLE Webbing & Packs / Signal Blocking / Anti-tracking / EMP Shield / Data Privacy for Phones, Tablets, Laptops, etc.
- ✅ Extremely durable roll-down and clip shut 40-liter waterproof tactical backpack with adjustable shoulder, chest, and waist straps PLUS assortment of MOLLE pouches that attach to outer MOLLE webbing.
- ✅ Used for shielding electronic devices during travel, in the rain or snow, and anywhere near water. The exterior is made with black 500D PVC with welded seams and offers extreme RF shielding with two layers of high-shielding fabric inside.
- ✅ Shields multiple laptops, cell phones, tablets, GPS units, transponders, keyfobs, etc. from ALL wireless signals. EMI shielding & RFI shielding. Used for digital forensics, military, executive travel, personal security, EMP and solar flare protection.
- ✅ 100% shielding of WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals (4G LTE+), GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation.
- ✅ Open & Fully Expanded Dimensions: 28″ x 11″ diameter | Rolled Down Inside Usable Dimensions: 20″ x 11″ diameter | Capacity: 40-liters | Bag Weight: 5.6lbs
The Mission Darkness Dry Shield Faraday Backpack 40L is an extremely durable roll-down and clip shut waterproof tactical backpack with adjustable shoulder, chest, and waist straps used for shielding electronic devices during travel, in the rain or snow, and anywhere near water. Designed primarily for military and law enforcement forensic investigations in extreme weather/sea conditions, the Faraday Backpack is also used for executive travel, data protection, EMP protection, and offers anti-hacking/anti-tracking assurance. Electronics enclosed inside are GUARANTEED to be protected from water and data or device hacking. The large interior space can easily fit multiple laptops, radios, cell phones, tablets, PLUS additional accessories. The pack comes equipped with an assortment of unshielded MOLLE pouches and holsters that attach to the outer MOLLE webbing. Bag Weight: 5.6lbs
*Please note, the material inside will become defective with extended water contact or any punctures, thus the bag should not be used to hold water or carry unprotected sharp objects.