Travel Medical Kit – First Aid Kit That’s Small, Ultralight, and Waterproof. Fits in Your Backpack, Purse, and Bag for All Your Travel and Camping Adventures. Weighs Only 1.6oz!
- CREATED BY TRAVELERS, FOR TRAVELERS. Bratpacker Gear built a custom medical kit for our own, long term international travel over a year ago because we did not like anything available. After over a year of real world use, filled with subtle tweaks and adjustments, we feel this kit is ready to sell to the public.
- SMALL SIZE, ULTRALIGHT AND WATERPROOF. Our kit is 4×6″ and 1.6oz. It is designed to take up as little room in your bag while still ensuring that nothing in the kit will be damaged from the elements.
- WHY BUY FROM BRATPACKER GEAR? – As a small company, we put our customers first and foremost. All questions and emails you send us, and every problem you encounter will be answered and attended to within hours.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – If you are not satisfied with our product for any reason, you will get your money back, no questions asked.
- COMPREHENSIVE! Our kit is designed to take care of the most common problems that travelers run into. For more advanced problems we also include stop gap supplies, such as anti-histamines, so that you can make it to medical professionals.
What’s included in our travel medical kit:
• 3 normal-sized bandages
• 3 small-sized bandages
• 2 gauze pads
• 3 iodine prep pads
• 1 roll of surgical tape, cross hatched for easy tearing
• 2 pairs nitrile, powder-free gloves
• 2 doses Ibuprofen
• 2 doses Diphenhydramine
• 2 doses Hydrocortisone
• 2 doses Loperamide
• 4 pieces of pre-cut moleskin
• 2 safety pins
• 1 waterproof, resealable bag
Benefits of the Bratpacker Gear Travel Medical Kit:
• You can bring this in your carry-on bag on airplane flights!
• Ultralight and small in size. This kit fits in every bag, purse, backpack, you name it!
• Waterproof and resealable. Don’t worry about this kit in a rain storm in Thailand, nor dogsledding in Alaska. We know you want to.
• Versatile design. We intentionally kept the bag a subtle color except for a single bright stripe. This is so that you can hide the stripe by tucking it into a pocket to blend in, yet when it’s loose in a day pack you can easily spot it when you need it quick.
• This kit is made to solve small problems you may encounter. Our goal is to help with things that a non-medical individual understands how to deal with, such as blisters, small cuts, bug bites, etc.
• For larger issues we include supplies to help with symptoms while you get yourself to medical professionals. Do the right thing and let the professionals fix you! They went to school for a very long time and are very smart.
100% money back guarantee!