The Friendly Swede Survival Pod – 20 Accessories Emergency Paracord
- 20 TOOLS: Don’t let the small size fool you! It might be hard to believe but in this smart survival kit we have included as much as twenty different tools to use in outdoor situations. Please see this list of contents: Paracord, Safety Pin, Zip Lock Bag, Tin Foil, Compass, Flint Rod, Iron Wire, Carabiner, Whistle, Needle, Knife Blade, Tinder, Fishing Line, Weights, Swivels, Floats, Fishing Hooks, Emergency Rescue Blanket, Wire Saw and Lure. Quite impressive, isn’t it?
- 26 FEET PREMIUM PARACORD: All these accessories are wrapped in 26 feet of cord. The Paracord is made of 7 strand and with a minimum breaking strength of 550 pounds. The usage of paracord is unlimited as it can be used for bracelets, keychains, shoe laces and much, much more.
- WHISTLE & COMPASS: Even though all the gear in this kit is really useful there are two tools that can be used without unravelling the cord; the whistle and the compass. The whistle is great if you want to let your friends know where you are and the compass is perfect for helping you to find your direction. NOTE: Neither the whistle or the compass are for use in a true emergency situation.
- NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN: This product includes a sharp knife, safety pins, fishing hooks and a firestarter and is therefore not suitable for children.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: This product is covered by The Friendly Swede’s Lifetime Warranty which you can register for on our website. Our customer service team is here for you and happy to help answer ANY questions you may have in <24hrs. Just copy-paste this link into your browser: http://amzn.to/1AmGlj8
THE FRIENDLY SWEDE PARACORD KIT
UNRAVEL THE KIT
The get to all the goodies inside this kit your first need to unravel it by following these two steps:
1. Cut one cord next to the whistle and move the carabiner aside.
2. Pull-out the cord step by step, until entire cord is unraveled. Finally, you will see the interior kit.
In the kit we have included everything you need for simple fishing. There is fishing line, weights, swivels, floats, fishing hooks and lure. Follow these simple steps to assemble your perfect fishing gear.
1. Unravel the fishing line
2. Separate the floats
3. Put the fishing line through the loop on the float
4. Pull the cord on the other side of the float until the line is coming through the float (it might be a bit hard to pull so don’t give up!). You can adjust the floats position on the fishing line
5. Put a weight on the line
6. Attach the swivel on the end of the line by making a knot through the small loop
7. Attach the lure on the hook
8. Knot the longer fishing line (without a hook) through the bigger loop on the swivel
9. Now you are ready to catch some fish!
In the kit we have also included necessary equipments for making fire. When surviving outdoors, fire is a necessity to keep you warm and to heat up food and water.
1. Scrape off black protective coating from firestarter rod with the striker
2. Prepare your tinder
3. Hold the striker at a 45° angle to the firestarter. Scrape striker hard and fast down the firestarter
4. Allow sparks to fall onto tinder
The wire saw inside the kit can be used in two ways; as it is or together with a wood branch as a bow saw.
Paracord is NOT intended for mountaineering/climbing. Warning: Only use firestarters in a controlled environment.
Find More Survival Grenade Products