The Friendly Swede Survival Folding Shovel Multitool – with Fire Starter, Saw, Knife, Pickaxe, Glass Breaker, Whistle and more
- COMPACT WITH MULTIPLE USES: Our Collapsible Shovel Multitool is so versatile that it can be used for camping, gardening, hiking as well as for survival and emergency purposes. Digging holes and fire pits, sawing off thin branches, starting fire, open beer bottles, shoveling snow away, cracking ice with the pickaxe, breaking glass, digging the wheels of your car out of mud or snow. No problem with this camping shovel.
- 10 FUNCTIONS IN 1 SURVIVAL SHOVEL: Of course it’s a great and sturdy camping shovel but you will also find two saws, a fire starter, a glass breaker, a pickaxe, a whistle, two bottle openers and a knife. Our folding shovel also comes with 59″ (150 cm) Paracord.
- CARBON STEEL & SMART DESIGN: The multifunctional trenching shovel is made of high quality carbon steel for extra durability. It has a comfortable rubber grip handle to facilitate your gardening, shoveling or digging tasks. Entire shovel can lock into a full 180 degree angle or if needed a 90 degree angle.
- FOLDABLE: The shovel is 23.5″ (60 cm) when unfolded. It can be divided into 3 parts. The shovel blade and pickaxe can be folded towards the handle which allows the entire spade fit into the 9″ x 5.5″ x 1.4″ (23 x 14 x 3.5 cm) included carrying pouch. The pouch can be attached to your belt or hung onto your bag to bring this survival gear with you on your hike.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – RISK FREE SHOPPING: To back it all up, we are offering our Friendly Lifetime Warranty for this survival shovel. Our world class customer service team is here for you every day and happy to help answer ANY questions you may have within hours. Just copy-paste this link into your browser: http://amzn.to/1AmGlj8
THE FRIENDLY SWEDE CAMPING SHOVEL
FINDING ALL OF THE PARTS
WINDOW BREAKER: The window breaker is situated at the end of the survival shovel.
FIRE STARTER: If you remove the window breaker from the shovel you will find the fire starter on the other side of it.
WHISTLE: Between the two shaft parts you will find a steel whistle.
SAW: Between the part that is connected to the shovel blade and the shaft part you will find a smaller saw. There is also one saw on the shovel blade.
KNIFE: On the other side of the small saw there is a knife.
BOTTLE OPENER: There are two possible bottle openers on the shovel. One is situated at the end of the knife/saw and the other on the shovel blade.
PARACORD: The Paracord is attached to the pouch with a carabiner.
If you want longer handles for the knife, saw and the whistle you can turn them around and screw them back into the shaft parts.
In the shovel you can find a high-quality fire starter. When surviving outdoors, fire is a necessity to keep you warm and to heat up food and water.
1. Scrape off black protective coating from firestarter rod with the side of the shovel blade or the knife.
2. Prepare your tinder.
3. Hold the shovel blade or knife at a 45° angle to the firestarter. Scrape striker hard and fast down the firestarter.
4. Allow sparks to fall onto tinder.
Paracord is NOT intended for mountaineering/climbing. Warning: Only use firestarters in a controlled environment.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We are completely obsessed with product quality and great customer service – if you have any questions please get in touch with our customer service team and we will get you the answers you need. <24 hour guaranteed replies and an incredible <7 hours average response time are what you can expect.