Techion Paracord Survival Keychain Compass, [60-inch Disassembled Length] 7-inch Braided Strong Paracord Keychain with Key Ring, Compass, Carabiner and Quick Release Clip
- Paracord with carabiner, quick release clip and mini-Compass.
- Total disassembled length is 60 inches.
- Made from 7-internal-strand paracord(250 pound tensile strength)
- Designed to allow attaching a variety of items such as keys, whistles, Swiss army knives, etc.
- All hand-made, high quality and good looking, perfect for outdoor activities and daily wear.
Techion(7 Inches)Strong Paracord Survival Keychain Key Ring with Carabiners & Compass & Quick Release Clip
– Made from strong and durable 7-strand inner core paracord.
– 60 Inches in disassembled length.
– Designed to allow attaching a variety of items such as keys, whistles, Swiss army knives, and so on.
– Variety of potential uses makes it a truly handy item to have.
Contents of Retail Package:
1x Paracord Survival Keychain with Compass
1 x 4×4″ Techion Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Crafted from 12 feet of woven paracord,the same nylon cord that’s been used in parachutes since World War II, a survival bracelet is an essential item for any adventurer (or wannabe).
- FASHIONABLE & Adjustable: Perfectly adjustable to any wrist size, lightweight, durable, men’s favorite Cobra threading, quick release buckle.
- FUNCTIONAL: Made of ultra-strong, military-grade 550 Parachute Cord, buckle with built-in Compass, Fire-Starter, Emergency Blade & Whistle. Emergency gear necessary for everyone.
- MILITARY GRADE PARACORD – Tested for 550 lbs – made of seven inner strands a.k.a. fire tinder, fishing line or sewing string. Clever to wear it when camping, fishing, hiking gear, hunting gear, outdooring.
- LIMITED TIME OFFER:Black,black&orange,camouflage ( PACK OF 3 )
Now with this paracord bracelet, you can enjoy having a 4 in 1 mini survival kit that can be carried around your wrist!
With the flint fire starter, the long distance survival whistle, the compass and the knife/scraper, you have everything you need to survive whenever you go camping, hiking, fishing, hunting or simply exploring in the Great Outdoors!
Ten Different Usage of a Paracord:
– Make a shelter (ideally a lean-to style)
– Fishing line (inner strands)
– Tinder easier to ignite (inner strands)
– Snare trap
– Make a tourniquet to reduce blood lost
– Mark your path to avoid getting lost (orange paracord)
– Sewing material (inner strand)
– Dental floss (inner strand)
– Secure a splint
– Replace broken shoe laces
– Washing line to dry your gear by the fire
3 Pieces of Paracord Bracelets, Color-Black,black&orange,camouflage