Stick Anywhere Adhesive Waterproof Match Striker Strips JoeBar Sales Exclusive 10 Pack NEW Emergency Camping Survivalist Fishing Crafting Fire Starter
- Ideal for camping
Pack of 10 1.5″ x .5″ Adhesive Match Strikers. These are all weather Match strikers, can be used wet or dry. Adhesive, you can stick anywhere. Great for your Emergency Survival Kit! This is 10 Strikers, not 10 sheets of strikers.
- ★ Perfect EDC Capsule for medicine, hearing aid batteries, fire starter, powder, paste, cotton swab, sewing kit, first aid supplies, tablets, vitamins, cigar, capsules, U-disk, fishing gear, money and other survival necessaries.
- ★ Premium Waterproof, shatterproof and anti-corrosion effect for strengthened rubber rings on double sides and hard anodized surface treatment.
- ★ Exquisite Workmanship: 6061 Aluminum Alloy as material, our EDC container is well made by CNC Cutting Machine. Humanization concave point design can effectively prevent hand slipping.
- ★ Compact Size and Large Capacity: The waterproof emergency capsule is of 135mm height and 30mm diameter. And the capacity is 60ml which is adequate volume for emergency use.
- ★ Portable: easily with a carabiner to your backpack or hang it on your gear.
Camping and Expedition Necessity: This EDC Survival capsule is mainly used to store survival articles like match, medicine, battery, vitamin and other first aid supplies. It can probably reduce the risk and save your life when you’re in emergency.
High impermeability, airtightness and corrosion resistance: CNC cutting technology, hard anodized surface treatment and enhanced rubber rings ensure this survival pill case an excellent performance.
Easy to carry: Due to the small size, you can take the waterproof pill holder to anywhere without any burden, like hanging on the carabiner, packed into bag or even locked in your keychain.
Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
Craft: CNC Cutting
Outer Diameter: 30mm
Inner Diameter: 28.5mm
Package Size: 160*60*35mm
Net Weight: 93g
Gross Weight: 152g
Note: Clear this EDC airtight Capsule or match case before first use.