Spherewerx Zombie Survival Kit
- Great for Halloween
- Great for decorating homes for parties and trick-or-treaters
- Kit includes 10′ of yellow “Caution: Zombie Outbreak Zone” barrier tape
- Also comes with 16 trading cards, 4 warning signs, 8 hazard stickers, 2 toe tags, an instructional poster, a “bite kit,” and more
- Bonus CD-ROM contains ShockWave shooters and desktop themes
Available again in time for Halloween. Protect your community from the undead with this Zombie Outbreak Survival Kit, filled with dozens of useful items. Included in this kit are: 10′ of yellow “Caution: Zombie Outbreak Zone” barrier tape, 16 trading cards, 4 warning signs, 8 hazard stickers, 2 toe tags, an instructional poster, a “bite kit,” and more. Plus, the kit comes with a bonus CD-ROM containing ShockWave shooters and desktop themes.
- ⛰️ VIBRATION FREE – many collapsible poles have ONLY a BUNGEE CORD holding the pieces together. Our pole (sold as 1 pc, not in pairs) has 3 strong aluminum pole sections that SCREW tightly together, AS WELL AS having a bungee core. This black wading stick is FREE OF ANNOYING vibrations that occur in the vast majority of extending hiking poles with only a bungee through the shaft and little tension control or antishock capability.
- ⛰️ Fed up with poles that slip and do not lock? Our FULLY ADJUSTABLE black trekking pole for women and men, has a flip clip lock to maintain a FIXED height so you do not have to readjust the hiking stick. Just what you need in wading gear for fishing or hunting, especially if your chest waders tend to be too big (it is an ideal womens wading pole for more balance control). Instruction guide to adjust length/height included.
- ⛰️ DESIGNED FOR UNEVEN OUTDOOR TERRAIN with extended long padded EVA foam handle, just like trekking poles, so you can quickly change grip to get up steep banks and inclines, uneven ground or downhill walking, especially if wearing wading boots. One (1) pole per box. For a set of two black hiking poles collapsible lightweight, please use the coupon code on this page to buy pairs of these fishing accessories.
- ⛰️ HANDY BONUS POINTS – Quick dry adjustable SOFT fabric wrist strap, rather than the stiff straps of many other walking staff so you AVOID CHAFING of the wrist. BUNGEE CORD IS REPLACEABLE because you can access it from both ends of the hiking pole – this is not common in similar products.
- ⛰️ REDUCE RISK, GAIN BALANCE AND SAFETY. Helps with stability in moving water and soft ground, especially when wearing hip or chest wading boots. Mud or snow basket stops the pole sinking in soft mud. The rubber foot gives a softer strike – perfect for rocky areas in rivers and streams. The carbide tip gives traction when trekking on firm trails, ice or snow. Carrying bag fits pole sections with mud basket on. Collapsed height is 16 in (42 cm) and fits most backpacks. Weight 10 oz (290 gm)
What is the DIFFERENCE between a WADING STAFF and a TREKKING or HIKING POLE? Nothing much. Our pole has the features of a hiking or trekking pole as well as being a wading staff. Often the difference is the weight and sometimes a staff can be extra long for very deep waters. Our tall pole is 54 inches at max extension, is heavy duty aluminium, not carbon fiber, and weighs 10 oz (290 gm).
The special screw connection means less reliance on the bungee cord to keep your collapsable pole together. Often, with poor quality foldable walkingpoles, the bungee in the shaft breaks and cannot be replaced. Or, irritatingly the sections separate a little every time you raise the stick as the bungee stretches and then creates a vibration every time the sections crunch together as the pole hits the ground. It can be super annoying and we have fixed that by creating screw connection points. With our design you enjoy more comfort and stability. Outdoor recreation should be fun, not dangerous. Rust free aluminium is more substantial, so it does not flex or bend against moving water.
The stick comes with an extended EVA grip so on steep traverses and banks you simply move your hands down the grip to get better leverage. EVA absorbs shock better than cork.
The mud basket stops the pole slipping through the riverbed into the mud or sand below. And the rubber foot minimizes noise on rocks and pebbles. The super strong tungsten carbide tip is perfect for hard surfaces when trekking and hiking.
For a pair of poles (or staffs), buy two items. Use the coupon below that will give you a deep discount for buying two at once. See on-page promotion.
Height = 54 in (137cm)
Folded into 3 pcs = 16 in (42cm)
Weight = 10oz (290gm)