SOS Gear Pocket Chainsaw and Fire Starter – Survival Hand Saw in Embroidered Pouch, Firestarter with Built in Compass & Whistle for Camping, Hunting & Fishing – Black Straps, 24” or 36″ Chain
- Perfect for backpacking, wilderness camping, hunting and fishing; Quickly saw small to medium sized tree limbs into usable wood for a lifesaving fire, shelter or to build a rescue signal fire; essential for prepper supplies and survival gear
- Magnesium fire rod for emergency fire starting included along with a built-in compass and whistle to make it easy for rescuers to see and hear you
- Two way bi-directional cutting teeth reduces binding and hang ups, 24″ chain saw chain; superior to cable, wire and rope saws; handsaws are made of heat treated high strength carbon alloy and steel for long lasting durability; super strong ballistic nylon straps
- Lightweight and compact size makes this emergency survival saw easy to pack and take along. User friendly and simple for anyone to use
- The ultimate prepper survival hand saw for use in emergencies, in the outdoors or around the home garden for pruning and trimming with a lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
SOS Gear Survival Pocket Chainsaw: Be Prepared For An Unexpected Emergency
To build a fire you need small manageable pieces of wood and with the SOSGEAR pocket chainsaw this handsaw can be a life saver. Engineered to easily cut through small branches and trees up to 5 inches.
Compact, lightweight and packable Embroidered with SOSGEAR logo on pouch. Ready to use with no need for electricity or batteries, surprisingly simple in design, easy to use without complicated instructions. Constructed of high strength heat treated steel alloy, resist rusting and corrosion. Strong and dependable, with proper care it can last a lifetime.
Perfect for outdoorsmen and women, hunters, fisherman, campers and hikers. Also suitable for simple use around the home garden and as an emergency tool in your car.
Simple to maintain and care for. Clean loose leaves, twigs and debris from the teeth, wipe clean and periodically oil the teeth with a little bar and chain oil, WD 40 or for an environmentally friendly solution you can use a little vegetable oil. To buy now click the Add to Cart button at the top of the page.