SOG Survival Hawk SK1001-CP – Hardcased Black Axe Head w/Nail Puller, Hammering Head, Fire Starter, GRN Handle, Nylon Sheath
- Compact tomahawk with full-length stainless steel construction
- Handle is glass-reinforced nylon and wrapped with paracord and includes a hidden fire starter
- 3Cr13MoV steel blade mounted to the glass-reinforced nylon handle
- Includes ballistic nylon carry/storage sheath
- Overall length of 12.1″, weight 19.5oz, with a hard case black finish
Based on the Vietnam Tomahawk, the Tactical Tomahawk is an extreme evolution of the original which was considered one of the more unusual weapons of its day. Today there is a real need for a versatile tool for breaching operations, excavation, obstacle removal, extraction, and other utility applications. The 420 stainless steel head with polished satin finish is mounted to the fiberglass reinforced nylon handle with heavy-duty bolts and a steel ferrule for stability. Side hammer checkering insures precise placement when pounding. Carried in a nylon sheath this is a universal tool for modern man.