SGT KNOTS Knot Tying Kit – Learn How To Tie Knots Instruction Cards (17) Two (2) 6 feet Lengths of Double Braided Rope, and One (1) 6 foot Length of Nylon Webbing – Guide to Essential Knots
- KNOT TYING KIT – An easy-to-learn knot tying kit designed to guide you through the most important knots that every outdoor enthusiast should know. Perfect for backpacking, camping, fishing, hiking, climbing, survival and more! Our kit includes two 6 foot lengths of double-braided polyester rope, one 6 foot length of tubular nylon webbing, and 17 waterproof instructional cards.
- SUPERIOR ROPES – Our practice ropes are made of nylon and polyester, two of the strongest and most versatile synthetic cord materials on the market. Nylon and poly fibers are resistant to moisture, weather, sunlight / UV rays, chemicals, and abrasion. Making both rope materials ideal for many indoor and outdoor applications. Learn about each material and its different benefits. Nylon is softer and stronger than polyester. While polyester is fast-drying and features better abrasion resistance.
- WATERPROOF CARDS – All 17 knot tying cards are completely waterproof, so you can count on them in case of emergency. Each card uses visual and easy to follow instructional techniques for fast learning and memory retention. Learn how to tie the following knots: Bowline, Tautline Hitch, Square Knot, Water Knot, Buntline Hitch, Bowline on a Bight, Mooring Hitch, Butterfly Knot, Figure Eight, Truckers Hitch, Double Fisherman’s, Sheet Bend, Prusik Knot, Constrictor Knot, Clove Hitch, Half Hitch, and
- LENGTH / WIDTH / COLOR – You will receive three 6 foot lengths of rope with widths of 3/16 inch (rope) and 1 inch (webbing). The webbing is black, and the ropes are orange (with a gray tracer), and black (with a white tracer).
- VETERAN OWNED and OPERATED – Knot Tying Kit made in the USA. Just like the Marine Corps, SGT KNOTS is committed to being the best of the best. We continue to live by the motto, Semper Fidelis-Always Faithful. Our loyalty to our customers is what makes us who we are, and the reason we continue to grow in popularity and product offerings. We promise to maintain the strength and consistency of our products. We also pass down our bulk savings to our customers.
SGT KNOTS Learn the Basics Knot Tying Kit with Waterproof Reference Cards: For anyone who enjoys outdoors, knowing these basic knots is essential for: camping, hiking, backpacking, fishing, boating, kayaking, etc. From securing shelters and loads, to boating, fishing, and so many other tasks. This kit includes two 6 foot lengths of 3/16 inch double braided polyester rope and a 6 foot piece of tubular nylon (used for learning the Water Knot). These cards are water proof, durable, credit card sized, double-sided reference cards. 17 essential knots are clearly demonstrated for anyone to learn and tie the proper knot. Instructions included for tying the following knots: Bowline, Tautline Hitch, Square Knot, Water Knot, Buntline Hitch, Bowline on a Bight, Mooring Hitch, Butterfly Knot, Figure Eight, Truckers Hitch, Double Fishermans, Sheet Bend, Prusik Knot, Constrictor Knot, Clove Hitch, Half Hitch, Rolling Hitch