Schrade SCAXE2 11.8in Stainless Steel Small Axe with 3.8in Blade and Glass Fiber PA & TPR Rubber Handle for Outdoor Survival Camping and Everyday Carry Reviews
- DIMENSIONS: 11.8 inch (30 cm) overall length with a blade length of 3.8 inches (9.6 cm) and a weight of 1 lb 6.4 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 3Cr13 Titanium Coated S.S. with a black, glass fiber filled PA & TPE rubber material and cold resistance flexibilizer handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient black thermoplastic belt sheath
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the ergonomic black rubber grip
- BE PREPARED: Axe features a hammer pommel as well as an extra-large ferro rod that is stored inside the shaft
Schrade takes pride in creating trustworthy knives that are perfect for all outdoor adventures. Whether you are hiking, camping, executing bushcraft or any in other activities, Schrade is the strong performing companion you need.