Rayhome Camping Stove Lightweight Backpacking Stainless Steel Wood Stove Portable Folding Compact Survival Gear with a Carrying Mesh Bag
- Compact,Lightweight & Disassemble: Folding dimension is diameter 4.5 inch*4.5 inch perfect for backpacking trips without taking up a ton of space.Just takes seconds to assemble the portable wood stove
- Unlimited Free Fuel & Environmentally Friendly : Never worry about used out of twigs, leaves,pinecones,dead wood and branches collect from the nature.No heavy gas tank,butane bottles,costly, polluting petrol fuels cause chemical emissions.There is nothing better than the smell of a wood fire in the mountains
- Open Feeding Fuel Door Design: Easy to add more fuel in without moving the hot cooking pot/pan,and go through it again if your food is still not cooked.
- Durable stainless steel:Made of high-quality stainless steel,is built to last long even under heavy weight or high heat.construction with two serrated bracket stand ensures a stable and safe support for the cookware,and increases heat contact and distributes heat evenly.
- EFFICIENT BURNING, LESS SMOKE: Wide opening makes it easy to add wood; Double-wall structure wood stove creates a clean gasification and secondary combustion; near the bottom air vents help the fuel burn more completely with less smoke
Why to choose Wood Stove:
User friendly: With open mouth for convenient adding wood.
Environmentally friendly: No fuel canisters, no chemical emissions, no batteries, less carbon footprint.
Unlimited fuel sources: Cook a meal using the twigs you collect on your hike. Say goodbye to heavy, costly, polluting petrol fuels.
Lightweight folding: Reduce backpack weight and facilitate travel. Detachable, easy to clean.
Built tough: Made of hardened stainless steel, the stove is meant for rugged backpacking and camping.
Come in a mesh pouch for convenient carrying.
Note: Pot in the picture is for illustration purpose only. It is NOT included in the listing!
Be careful – the metal is pretty sharp and the pieces cutting fingertips or even poking holes through bags or other things.
Easy to set & use:
Step 1: Place the bottom vent on flat ground.
Step 2: Then place the stove base plate into the pot supporter.
Step 3: Put the whole part that is combined in Second step right on the bottom vent.
Step 4: Throw some wood into the stove(wet the wood with the alcohol), use electronic igniter to light.
Step 5: Place the pot or pan onto the stove, you can use the stove to heat up water or cook some food.
Material: Stainless steel
Bottom diameter: Approx. 11.5cm / 4.5in
Height: Approx. 21cm / 8.3in
Item weight: Approx. 260g / 9.2oz
Package size: Approx. 12 * 12 * 11.5cm / 4.7 * 4.7 * 4.5in
Package weight: Approx. 315g / 11.1oz
1 * Wood Stove
1 * Mesh Pouch
Find More Survival Gear Products