Ranger RCI-2995DXCF Base station 10 meter SSB/AM/FM/CW Built-In Cooling Fan Kit
- 10 and 12 meter bands. 16 programmable/erasable frequencies. Programmable repeater split.
- Large frequency display with dimmer. New backlit display. Dual panel meters.
- Improved receiver design for increased sensitivity and image rejections. Receiver clarifier ( plus/minus 0.5kHz).
- Variable output power control. Noise blanker/ANL circuitry. Frequency selector lockout.
- Double FET balanced mixer for improved receiver intermodulation rejection. Active frequency scanner. Continuous duty built-in AC power supply.
Designed to enhance any serious operators shack, this rack-mounted unit offers exceptional sound quality and large, easy-to-use controls. The RCI-2995DX has features that include AM-CW-FM-SSB modes of operation, variable power, noise blanker and built-in heavy duty AC power supply (provides 150 watts PEP output), and a rear panel frequency meter output for measuring transmit operating frequency.
Dual panel meters display received signal strength transmitter power output and antenna SWR. Clarifier audio tone controls for accurate receiver tuning improved reception under difficult conditions. Pushbutton selection of programming scanning functions, and programmable repeater split for FM operation enhances the renewed 10 meter repeater activity.
The RCI-2995DX offers microprocessor-based advanced features typically found in high-end units costing several times as much, including programmable repeater offset and capabilities for a CTCSS tone option (for increasing repeater activity on 10 meters) and receiver scanning for quick search of active frequencies. The unit offers three methods of frequency selection, non-volatile memory to store and scan up to ten favorite frequencies, scanning of selected frequency segment or stored frequencies and front panel frequency selector lockout.