Prizemall Outdoor Survival Emergency Rescue Signal Mirror With Ruler Compass Whistler for Camping Expedition Exploration Adventure
- Outdoor surviving tool, floating signal mirror, signals are visible from miles away even in hazy weather
- Built-in with other outdoor essentials, namely flint, compass, whistle, ruler and comparing ruler
- Made by high quality acrylic, has excellent toughness and breakage-proof performance, super durable and portable design.
- Built in precision aiming system, it will be your good partner of outdoor adventure
- There are so many USES, essential for wild outing and water floating
Package included: 1x Survival signal mirror
- Diameter: 3/4″ (20mm)
- Liquid filled compass for accurate readings
- Complete set of 12 individual compasses
- Great for paracord bracelets and survival kits or attach them to your gear! (Bracelet shown not included)
- Type-III products is a veteran owned and operated small business
These button compasses are a perfect accent to your survival kit or paracord bracelets. They have a 3/4″(20mm) diameter, approximately the size of a penny and are .3″(8mm) tall when laid flat. They have a grooved edge for use with paracord bracelets and projects. White lettering on a black background with a blue accent make them discrete yet easy to read. They double as emergency compasses, and because they are liquid filled they rotate smoothly and are very accurate. Incorporate them into your gear or paracord projects. You can also hand them out to your group before a hiking expedition so nobody loses their way.
These are magnetic compasses and therefore may not function properly if they are placed close to metallic objects such as: cell phones, metal watches, screws or nails inside wooden surfaces, other compasses, inside automobiles, and even high tension power lines can disrupt the magnetic reading. To get an accurate reading, be sure to clear the compass from all metal interference and take multiple readings to ensure your correct compass bearing.
*This product is exclusive to Type-III Products. It comes in a sealed package with our trademarked logo and header card.*