Paracord Bracelet 5-in-1 Mil-Spec 550 Flint Firesteel with Striker Blade-Scraper Compass and Whistle, 7-strand 13-ft usable cord for Personal-Protection Emergency-Preparedness Best EDC Survival Gadget Reviews
Paracord Bracelet 5-in-1 Mil-Spec 550 Flint Firesteel with Striker Blade-Scraper Compass and Whistle, 7-strand 13-ft usable cord for Personal-Protection Emergency-Preparedness Best EDC Survival Gadget
- PARACHUTE CORD Mil-Spec 550 (7-strand) unravels to 13-FT USABLE CORD (90+ft), with a 550-LB MINIMUM TENSILE STRENGTH. Paracord is one of the MOST VERSATILE SURVIVAL TOOL and useful in a hundred different ways: build shelter/splint, animal snares, lash spear/ rafts, repair equipment, rig sails/pulley system, administer first aid, stitch & more. Paracord bracelets come in two sizes: 9-in for women or 10-in for men (length).
- FIRE IS LIFE IN A SURVIVAL SITUATION. Use stainless CUTTER to strike FLINT ROD to start and make fire in ANY CONDITION for heat to keep warm, cooking and boiling water, protection & lighting. Use FIRE STARTER to make signal fire for help and COMPASS for navigation. Keep safe in the woods or on the road, and ALWAYS PREPARED ANYWHERE in ANY CONTINGENCIES with a DISCRETE SURVIVAL GADGET ON YOUR WRIST.
- STRIKER BLADE cuts paracord, does small cutting jobs, and shaves beetle-killed branches for firewood while EMERGENCY WHISTLE is high-pitched with loudness to 100 decibels and serves as a SIGNAL equipment to ESCAPE DANGER and INDICATE LOCATION to search & rescue teams.
- An INVALUABLE, ALL-WEATHER, MULTI-USE DEVICE that provides all you need to cut, fish, navigate, make auditory & visual signaling to rescuers if lost or in danger.
- This COOL, COMPACT, LIGHT, COMFY, TACTICAL, easy-to-disassemble, and wearable EDC emergency toolbox also comes in an ATTRACTIVELY-DESIGNED, sturdy, and INFORMATIVE BOX PACKAGING that makes a GREAT GIFT for one and all: men, women and children! But what’s most vital is that it can be a LIFESAVER at a time you need to use it. DON’T RISK BEING UNPREPARED. The day you don’t have it will be the day you’ll end up needing it. So WEAR IT to SURVIVE IT!
HANDY TOOL IN A HUNDRED SCENARIOS:
– Shelter: tie tarp corners, tent, hammock
– String: get drinking water from a creek
– Slings: throw stones for protection or food
– String: makeshift fire bow, hunting bow
– Thin cord: net, line, stringer to catch fish
– Build animal snares, traps, trip lines
– Animal restraint
– Spear lashing, Build raft by lashing
– Hang up banners, Signal atop a tree
– Mark trail; Rope ladder
– Tie food out of animals’ reach
– Quick repairs: watch band, shoe lace, torn clothing, belts, zipper pulls
– Emergency tow rope: vehicle, pull log
– Tie up canoe, loose gear, equipment
– Rig sails or pulley system
– Tether sea anchors, secure boat to a dock
– Handle wrap for knives, hatchets, oars
– Clothesline, lanyard, belt, lasso, dog leash
– Tons more…
FIRST AID USE:
– Make a splint to protect broken bones or injured joints
– Tie a tourniquet to reduce blood loss and sling to hold arm
– Sew up wound with internal strands’ thinner thread
– Make rope stretcher/makeshift stretcher (run cord between 2 poles) to carry victim
MORE PRODUCT BENEFITS:
– Invaluable tool: hike, camp, travel, climb, fish, sail, hunt, sport, outdoor adventure
– Inner strands: stitch, sew, floss teeth
– Survivalist tool for bug-out bag, car
– Lightweight EDC gear kit on your wrist
– Add extra survivability to everyday adventures
– A lifesaver in emergency situations
– All 5 components are waterproof, corrosion-free and mildew-resistant
– AZO-free, nickel-free, environment-friendly
– 100% Satisfaction guarantee
– 2-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Watch out for counterfeit goods. Genuine GemStar Survival products come with our LOGO on
the striker blade-scraper component of paracord bracelet kit as well as on the box packaging.