Operator Survival Tool 223/556/300BLK – BCG CARBON SCRAPER
- QUICKLY CLEANS CRITICAL SURFACES ON THE BOLT CARRIER GROUP: Works with all .223/5.56 AND .300 BLK
- SECURES TO A SINGLE LOOP OF MOLLE WEBBING
- CARBON SCRAPER: that can clean the back of the bolt, inside the BCG, around the locking lugs and around the firing pin
- PRECISION GROUND D2 STEEL AND LASTER CUT FOR PRECISION
- Has a bit driver, O2 wrench and mini pry tool
The Operator Survival Tool -scrapes carbon from the BCG, bolt, firing pin, castle nut and locking lugs. It has a screw driver bit slot, O2 canister wrench and mini pry tool. One of the most unique attributes about the Scrape All is that it was designed to be secured to a single loop of MOLLE webbing. We use a durable shock-cord attached to the tool to keep it handy. Simply feed the handle into a single loop of MOLLE webbing, stretch the cord around the handle and let go.