MTech USA Xtreme MX-8054 Series Fixed Blade Tactical Knife, Tanto Blade, G10 Handle, 11-Inch Overall
- Tactical fixed blade knife ideal for camping expeditions or survival training
- 440 stainless steel black tanto blade
- G10 handle offers a superior grip in even the wettest of conditions
- Includes black nylon sheath for easy and safe carry
- 11-inch overall length, 5-1/2-inch blade length with 5.5mm thickness
The MTech USA Xtreme Fixed Blade Tactical Knife (series MX-8054) features a tanto blade and a G10 handle, with an 11-inch overall length. Designed for tactical purposes with combat in mind, this hefty blade has saw back serrations along the spine and a blood groove. This fixed blade knife features a 5-1/2-inch, 5.5mm thick, 440 stainless steel tanto style blade. Grade 440 stainless steel contains more carbon, giving it excellent hardness and edge retention. The G10 handle offers a superior grip in even the wettest of conditions and has an extended guard for added protection. The handle offers finger grooves for an even more comfortable grip and added control and has a lanyard hole on the end allowing you to attach additional para cord. It comes complete with a black nylon sheath for easy and safe carry. MTech USA Xtreme offers a variety of both tactical fixed blade and folding knives that are made with thicker and higher grade materials such as 440A and 440C stainless steel blades.
Related Survival Knives Products