Miaomiaogo Outdoor Rope Paracord Survival Gear Escape Bracelet Flint Whistle Flint Fire Starter Scraper Compass for Hiking Camping or Other Outdoor Activities
- Suitable for those who loves outdoors & activities such as hiking, trekking and more
- Embedded Compass, Fire Starter, Emergency Knife, Whistle & Rescue Rope
- You can use the rope for making traps, binding rafts or building temporary tents
- You can count on your built-in compass to navigate your trail without getting lost
- Great for camping, hiking, fishing, hunting and other outdoor activities
Size:Strap length : About 23cm/9″.
Table Bandwidth : 25mm/0.98″.
Color: show as pictures.
1. Great for men and women, sports a smart design that makes for easy carrying and storing.
2. Suitable for every camping, hiking, hunting, fishing enthusiast or simply anyone who likes going in the Great Outdoors.
3. Embedded Compass, Fire Starter, Emergency Knife, Whistle & Rescue Rope.
4. Featuring a flint fire starter, a whistle that can be heard from a great distance.
5. A scraper that can also be used as a knife.
6. Compass to maintain your sense of direction.
7. Great gift to your friends or yourself.
1.Please allow little size error due to manual measurement.
2.Please be reminded that due to lighting effects and monitor’s brightness/contrast settings etc, the color tone of the website’s photo and the actual item could be slightly different.
1 * 5 in 1 Survival Rope Paracord.
- The Pro-Eco is 100% x-ray translucent between hand holes. No rods, rails, runners or slots in the x-ray field. 500 lb. single patient weight capacity
- Seamless design prevents fluids from entering and eliminates cross-contamination. The design allows better patient centering and requires much less padding
- All spine boards are compatible with all head immobilization devices on the market. Tapers from 16″ to 14″ at foot end
- Pro Eco comes with a 4 year limited warranty under normal conditions. The Pro Eco will float with up to 250 lbs. on it
- The design features allow two boards to be nested together and stored together in less than 4 of space
Pro Lite 719-Neon Yellow Pro Eco Spinal Immobilization Backboard.
*Product design may have slight variations*
Iron Duck is an American-owned, family business that manufactures Spinal Immobilization Back Boards, Immobilization Products, Trauma Bags, Oxygen Bags, EMS Backpacks, Gear Bags, Midwife Bags, Equipment Bags, In-Flight Medical Kits (IMK), Forward Resuscitative Surgery System (FRSS) Bags and Custom Sewn Products for Emergency Medical Services, Disaster Response, Fire, Military, Government, Security and Law Enforcement markets worldwide. The Military Bags (FRSS) are registered with NSNs (National Stock Numbers) with the Defense Logistics Administration (DLA). Iron Duck manufactures the world’s leading brand of Emergency & Disaster Response Products; designed, manufactured and marketed at our 55,000 square foot facility in Chicopee, Massachusetts and used by Public Safety (Fire, EMS, Police & Security), Medical, Military (U.S., NATO & Others), and Government (CIA, FBI, Homeland Security, etc.) personnel worldwide. We have formed partnerships with end users and industry leaders throughout the globe to develop innovative, superior quality equipment that’s built to make the end user’s job easier, while helping to improve patient care and safety. The Iron Duck brand name was created by combining two materials synonymous with durability: Iron: great strength & hardness and Duck: strong tight weave canvas fabric (Army Duck Cloth). This results in products manufactured with the highest quality materials for solid construction and long life. Iron Duck has a long history of solving problems by providing timely, innovative products to the world’s public safety community. Many of our Emergency Services Products are designed for and used by large municipal agencies such as Fire Department City of New York (FDNY), Chicago Fire, Houston Fire, Philadelphia Fire, and many more. Since 1992, the FDNY has partnered with Iron Duck to develop innovative products that their first responders use every day. To meet the FDNY’s high standards, our products have to be reliable, withstand rigorous daily use, and help crews do their jobs faster and safer. That’s why for over 22 years, Iron Duck products have been on all the rigs of New York’s bravest. Why not yours? Our dedication to use the very best quality raw materials, expert craftsmanship & ingenuity, and superior manufacturing techniques has resulted in incomparably positive results like exceptional functionality, ease of use, and extreme durability in the toughest places on Earth; from the accident scene to the battlefield! Iron Duck recently entered into a partnership with Rapid Deployment Products and we can now offer you two great product lines from one great source! Iron Duck products will provide the best possible solution to any challenges facing you, whatever your task may be!