Light My Fire 8-Piece BPA-Free Meal Kit 2.0 with Plate, Bowl, Cup, Cutting Board, Spork and More
- 8-piece designer mess kit for stowing and serving food on the go; Contents store compactly inside bowl and lid
- Includes: 1 lid/plate, 1 plate/bowl, 1 SnapBox original, 1 SnapBox oval, 1 Pack-up-Cup, 1 strainer/cutting board, 1 Spork original, and 1 Harness
- Waterproof SnapBoxes have tight-fitting, snap-lock lids; Pack-up-Cup expands to drink and collapses to carry
- Spork original is an all-in-one utensil that won’t scratch cookware; Cutting board also works as a strainer
- BPA-free; Polypropylene will not soften at higher temperatures; Dishwasher and microwave safe
Designed especially for Light My Fire by Scandinavian designer Joachim Nordwall, the MealKit 2.0 has become a modern classic. The colorful MealKit 2.0 has been updated and expanded to include 8 utilitarian pieces: 1 lid/plate, 1 plate/bowl, 1 SnapBox original with lid (170 ml), 1 SnapBox Oval with lid (320 ml), 1 Pack-Up Cup (260 ml), 1 cutting board/strainer, 1 Spork original and a carry harness. The MealKit 2.0 packs up into its own container and is held together with the harness, plus it even floats. Tight-fitting, snap-lock lids keep contents inside the waterproof SnapBoxes instead of all over your bag, and the internal measuring lines allow you to bring only what you need. The Pack-up-Cup expands when you are ready for a hot or cold drink and collapses when the meal is over while the versatile cutting board/strainer lets you chop your vegetables and strain the pasta when it’s done cooking. And when dinner is ready, just use the plate and bowl to eat a delicious meal with the Spork original that’s a combo spoon-fork-knife. All items feature BPA-free materials, are dishwasher and microwave safe, and are stain and odor resistant. Ideal for use outdoors, on the road, in the office, at school, or on the go. Dimensions: 7.6 inches x 7.6 inches x 2.4 inches (19.4 cm x 19.4 cm x 6.1 cm); Weight: 13.5 oz. (384 g). Made in Sweden. 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.