Knot tying instruction Survival Bandana, 100% white cotton, knot tying guide, made in the U.S.A. by Colter Co.
- Durable, versatile 22″ 100% cotton survival bandana. Made in the U.S.A with high quality cotton will stand the test of time.
- Knot tying reference illustrations, and how to use information, thousands of other uses.
- Machine washable. These bandanas are meant to be used and will stand up to abuse.
- Water based ink means the artwork is dyed into the fabric and won’t fad.
- Great for survival kits, day packs, general camping gear or a gift for the camper on your list.
Knot Tying Survival Bandana
- Survival kits
- Preparedness kits
- Bug out bag
- General camping gear
- Preparedness kits
- Teaching kids how to tie knots
- A quick refresh on knots you already know how to tie
- PLUS doing all of the literally thousands of things you can do with a regular bandana
16 essential knots printed on one of the most versatile pieces of outdoor gear: the 22″ bandana.
Maybe you’re learning how to tie knots for the first time.
Maybe you would like a handy dandy knot refresher. Or maybe you want a resource for teaching someone else.
Did we mention how incredibly useful a bandana is? This item makes a fantastic addition to a day pack, survival kit,
bug out bag, or as a gift for any one who loves the outdoors. With a good rope and the right knot, you can do quite a lot!
These bandanas are machine washable, and in fact get better and softer with use. Wash them with like colors and don’t
worry about the ink flaking off. They are printed with water based inks which dye the image into the fabric.
These are great as gifts for anyone that loves the outdoors. They ship with paper belly band packaging.
Each of our bandanas is designed to help you take more and carry less.
You can take more reference information, more outdoor skills, more functionality without adding any weight of space to your pack.
Most outdoorsmen carry a bandana. Why not make it one that does more for you.
These make the perfect gift for a youth or boy scout that is just learning these essential outdoor skills.