Kershaw Shuffle Multifunction Pocket Knife (8700) with 2.4 In. Stainless Steel Blade with Bead-Blasted Finish and Black K-Texture Handle, Features Flathead Screwdriver and Bottle Opener, 2.8 oz.
- 2.4″ 8Cr13MoV stainless steel drop point blade with non-reflective matte bead-blasted finish is strong, resistant to corrosion and holds an edge
- Glass-filled nylon handle is styled with an exclusive K-Texture, contoured for a comfortable in-hand feel with great grip and wear resistance
- Reversible deep-carry pocket clip allows user to adjust the tip position and side of carry
- The Shuffle is a slim but tough pocket folder, great for backpacking, tailgating, outdoor activities or even office use
- Versatile multifunction EDC can open packages, tighten screws, remove bottle caps, clean small game, break down boxes, remove splinters, cut thread and more
The Shuffle is a compact, versatile and tough, everyday carry. A stubby blade and countered handle, combined with a bottle opener flathead screwdriver makes Shuffle a mighty multifunction knife, at a great and price. The Shuffle’s high performance 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with non-reflective bead-blasting finish offers a good edge, strength and hardness. The Shuffle’s strong, glass-filled nylon handle is resistant to wear and is covered with Kershaw’s exclusive K-Texture providing extra gripping power with a comfortable contour. A reversible deep-carry pocket clip enables the user to change the side on which the Shuffle carries or tip position while the flathead screwdriver along the knife’s butt doubles as a lanyard attachment. The manual Shuffle’s thumbstud allows for one-hand blade opening and a secure liner lock ensures the blade will not close during use. As a utility knife, work knife or a great multifunction pocket knife, the manual opening Shuffle is the right choice.