Kershaw Shuffle (8700BLK), Multifunction Pocket Knife with 2.4” Stainless Steel Blade and Black-Oxide Coating and Black K-Texture Grip Handle, Features Flathead Screwdriver and Bottle Opener, 2.8 oz.
- 2.4″ blade made with 8Cr13MoV stainless steel and finished for a matte BlackWash coat for improved edge retention, toughness and corrosion resistance
- The Shuffle is a tough folding pocket carry great for backpacking, hiking, tailgating, fishing, hunting, golfing, gardening or office use
- Stylish, basic black handle, contoured for comfort and composed of a durable glass-filled nylon with K-Texture for improved grip
- A reversible deep-carry pocket clip allows user to adjust side of carry or tip position
- The Shuffle’s many uses include opening packages, tightening screws, removing bottle caps, cleaning fish, breaking down boxes and more
Like all Shuffles, this tough, versatile, incredibly handy multifunction pocket knife is a great everyday carry in a stealthy, all-black construction. The stubby drop-point blade and handle contouring make for a low-profile everyday carry with a sturdy, comfortable in-hand feel. The manual opening Shuffle’s multi-tasking abilities include a flathead screwdriver along the butt of the knife, which doubles as a lanyard attachment point, and a handy bottle opener located along the Shuffle’s back. The 2.4” blade is made from 8Cr13MoV stainless steel, known for its edge retention and corrosion resistance, while a sleek black-oxide coating provides extra corrosion resistance in a non-reflective matte finish. The Shuffle’s glass-filled nylon handle’s K-Texture is exclusive to Kershaw and enhances grip, while a liner lock secures the blade open during use. The Shuffle’s reversible deep-carry pocketclip provides a discreet, adjustable, low-in-the-pocket, user adjustable carry.