Kershaw Ration Multi-Tool (1140X) 3Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Unibody Construction with Light-Gray Non-Reflective Bead-Blasted Finish, Multi-Function Spoon and Fork, Carabiner Gate, Bottle Opener,1.3 OZ
- Lightweight stainless steel spoon and fork multi-tool with non-reflective bead-blasted finish is resistant to corrosion.
- The Ration’s large diameter spoon and long fork tines ensure a pleasant eating experience anytime, anywhere.
- The carabiner gate allows for convenient storage and easy access on backpacks, purses, briefcases, jackets, belt loops, and lunch boxes.
- The Ration’s design also includes a handy bottle opener, preparing the user for any moment caught without one.
- Kershaw’s Ration is a perfect gift for hikers, hunters, campers, backpackers, anglers, survivalists, students, and anyone eating meals on the go.
Never get caught without eating utensils again with Kershaw’s Ration multi-function spoon and fork tool. The Ration is an accessible tool for users who enjoy camping, hiking, hunting and backpacking and is also the perfect companion for anyone needing to eat on the go. Although small in stature, the ration provides a generously sized spoon and a fork with lone tines to provide a pleasant eating experience in a compact design. The Ration is made from 3Cr13MoV stainless steel and finished with a matte bead-blasted finish that makes for a light, strong, corrosion resistant eating device built to last, meal after meal. A convenient carabiner gate allows the Ration to securely attach to backpacks, purses, belt loops and briefcases while the bottle opener ensures no bottle gets left behind. Recipient of Hunt Alaska Magazine’s 2017 Editor’s Choice Award, the Ration is a convenient, compact tool for eating on the move in any circumstance.
Find More Survival Hatchets Products