Kershaw Cryo II BlackWash (1556BW), 3.25” 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade; 410 Stainless Steel Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Frame Lock with Stabilizer, 4-Position Deep-Carry Pocketclip; 5.5 OZ
- Stealthy BlackWash finish on blade provides extra protection, helping hide scratches, scuffs and fingerprints
- 3.25″ high-performance 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade features excellent toughness, edge retention and corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel handle features SpeedSafe assisted opening with flipper, secure frame lock, lockbar stabilizer and 4-position deep-carry pocketclip
- Sleek, rugged EDC easily carried in pockets, backpacks, purses, on belts or on a lanyard with the handle’s predrilled attachment point
- Ideal for any backpacker, hunter, wilderness guide, gardener, mechanic, or anyone in need of a sturdy, strong everyday carry
Kershaw’s popular Cryo II gets a sleek update with a full body BlackWash finish, giving the knife a cool broken in look and also providing extra protection for the metal while helping to hide scratches and scuffs. Similar to the original, the Cryo II BlackWash is designed by custom knifemaker Rick Hinderer and precision engineered by Kershaw. A razor-sharp 3.25” blade is made of precision heat treated 8Cr13MoV stainless steel offering toughness, edge retention and corrosion resistance. SpeedSafe assisted opening enables quick and smooth blade operation using the built-in flipper or thumbstud, safely keeping fingers out of the way. The stainless steel handle with a sturdy frame lock securely locks the blade open during use and a Hinderer lockbar stabilizer ensures the lock doesn’t over-extend. For maximum carry flexibility and discretion, the BlackWash Cryo II includes a four-position deep-carry pocketclip and a pre-drilled attachment point for lanyards or key chains.