IUNIO Military Portable Folding Shovel and Pickax with Tactical Waist Pack Army Surplus Multitool for Camping, Hiking, Backpacking, Fishing, Trench Entrenching Tool, Car Emergency etc.
- Military Portable Folding Shovel – It is designed and produced according to self-driving experiences of many experienced outdoor sports lovers, assembling practicability, functionality and security in it.
- Features a regular shovel doesn’t even have, all in this convenient folding shovel.
- Ideal for camping, hiking, snow, self-defense, backpacking, fishing, hunting, gardening outdoor activities. Also great for anyone to use, gardeners, survivalists, hunters, hikers, campers.
- The shovel blade and handle are made of high-carbon steel. The grip on the handle is made of rubber. It has passed the durability tests and our destruction tests.
- Compact and lightweight, this shovel folds up and fits in a high quality tactical waist pack with a belt loop to carry at your side.
Military Portable Folding Shovel – It is designed and produced according to self-driving experiences of many experienced outdoor sports lovers, assembling practicability, functionality and security in it.
Throw it in your bug-out-bag, hunting, camping or hiking backpack and be prepared for the worst.
The Folding shovel can be used to dig tires out of dirt if a car becomes stuck. These tools also make mini snow shovels for digging tires out of snow banks. It include a pick tool that can help crack ice or remove rocks. Since it’s so compact and space-saving in design, a folding shovel is a great tool to have in any vehicle. The shovel can even be used to build sandcastles complete with trenches during trips to the beach. Another name for the folding shovel since its pointed type of blade makes it suitable for digging trenches around campsites to collect water away from the campsite. A folding camping shovel can also be used to scoop out rocks and flatten a surface for a tent as well as dig holes for tent stakes. Folding shovels can also be used to create a fire pit. A folding mini shovel is often used in gold panning to scoop and dig through rocks to search for pieces of the valuable mineral.