Innovative Gear Israeli Bandage Emergency Compression Bandage
- COMPRESSION style bandage, Israeli battle dressing (IBD type) with pressure/closure bar applicator. For the first- aid treatment and control of traumatic bleeding (hemorrhagic) injuries
- QUICK and easy application. Strong, light weight non-adhesive pressure bandage. Use to Stop Heavy Bleeding in emergency situations. BONUS FREE 4 .5 inch,6 foot long rolled gauze bandaged included with each bandage.
- ALWAYS be prepared. One of these should be in every home / business / car / RV/ Boat, etc. Fundamental component in and for all trauma/first-aid kits.
- DESIGNED for use on multiple parts of the body including: arms, legs, torso, head, etc
- STERILE, come in individually vacuum sealed bags for safety. •70 inches long, available in 4 and 6-inch wide sizes. Available as single bandages or three packs.
The “Israeli bandage” is a versatile emergency compression bandage that is used by most emergency medical service providers and is in their EMS trauma bag. Designed to stop blood loss from traumatic wounds in non-hospital battlefield settings, EMTs on the streets have now deployed it for multiple uses in addition to bandaging bleeding wounds. Other common uses include but are not limited to: wrapping sprains and use as slings. Regularly found in the first aid kits of fire and police departments, EMTs, ambulance technicians and essentially all emergency medical services. These professionals rely on this bandage and use it often to save lives. Why? Because these bandages are proven to be fast and effective, easy to use and effective at significantly reducing and/or stopping bleeding from hemorrhagic wounds. And that means they save lives. Created by Bernard Bar-Natan, the bandage was developed when, as a medic trainee, he realized bandages used for bleeding dated back more than 50 years. Bar-Natan realized improvements could be made to decrease the loss of life due to those types traumatic injuries. Double packed, vacuum sealed and sterile. Available in both 4 inch (70 Inches long) and 6 inch (70 inches long) sizes. Buy multiples and keep one or two in all your first aid kits, car glove boxes and anywhere first aid needs may arise. You will be glad you have it.