Hot Headz H-FIR-BLN100 Fire Blanket, 36 x 36-Inch, Red
- KEEP YOURSELF SAFE: Extinguishes fire by suffocating it; extinguishes both liquid and grease fires
- MESS-FREE: Unlike the fire extinguishers, the fire blanket does not leave a mess after a fire
- VERSATILE: Ideal for the kitchen, fireplace, grill, car, camping
- USEFUL IN SURVIVAL SITUATIONS: Can also be used to wrap around your body and act as a heat shield
- SPECIFICATIONS: Meets ASTM F1989-05 Specifications for cooking fire suppression
Add a layer of safety and peace of mind to your home during the holidays. When things get out of control while cooking, the Fire blanket is there to extinguish any small fire. Easy to use with no training required. Simply pull down the tabs, remove the blanket from the hanging pouch and calmly place over the cooking fire to smother the flames. A recent study by FEMA concluded 31% of home structure fires involved cooking equipment. Extinguishes fire by suffocating it. Extinguishes both liquid and grease fire. “.
- A small fire blanket is a safety device designed to extinguish incipient (starting) fires. It consists of a sheet of a fire retardant fiberglass material which is placed over a fire in order to smother it
- Can also be used to wrap around your body and act as a heat shield, protect your family
- Meets ASTM F1989-05 specification for cooking fire suppression
- These nonflammable blankets can fight temperatures up to 900F. They smother small fires by not allowing any oxygen in to fuel the flames
- Small fire blankets, such as for use in kitchens and around the home, fireplace, grill, car, camping and so on
Fire blankets are fire safety items that can be useful in case of a fire. These nonflammable blankets can fight temperatures up to 1076F. They smother small fires by not allowing any oxygen in to fuel the flames. Due to its simplicity, a fire blanket may be more helpful for someone who is inexperienced with fire extinguishers.
– Material: Fiberglass
– Dimension: S: 39.3*39.3, M: 47.2*47.2, L: 59.1*59.1, XL: 70.9*70.9, XXL: 78.7*78.7 inches
– Pack: 18″ H x 8.5″ W x 8.5″ L
– Extinguishes fire by suffocating it
– Extinguishes both liquid and grease fire
– Can also be used to wrap around your body and act as a heat shield
– Manufactured from 100% glass
– the fire blanket does not leave a mess after a fire
– Pouch is designed to protect blanket from harsh UV rays, chemicals, and moisture, dust, salt and temperature extremes
– ideal for extinguish various types of fire including both liquid and grease fire in office, warehouse, ship, car, construct, house, kitchen, restaurant, amusement building, gas station etc.
Included: 1 x Fire Blanket
Check for rips or splits in a fire blanket. If you find any, it’s time to replace the blanket.
1. Fire blankets can also be useful around electrical equipment and in garages where oil is stored.
2. Always be sure to shield yourself from the flames as you approach the fire, paying special attention to your hands as you carefully place the blanket over the fire.
3. Never try to throw the blanket over a burning pan – you’re sure to miss and won’t be able to retrieve the blanket for another try.
4. If the fire is bigger than the blanket then leave well alone. It will not be able to smother the flames. Switch off the heat source if possible then leave the room closing the door and call the fire brigade as soon as possible
Related Survival Shield Products