Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Hatchet [31-002070]
- 3.5″ blade for swift, precise cuts + easy portability.
- Full tang, high carbon steel construction for durability.
- Ergonomic, non-slip rubber grip is secure in wet/dry conditions.
- Mildew-resistant nylon sheath w/ belt loops for accessibility.
- Wild tested, Bear Grylls approved.
Making a fire or building a shelter can be life saving parts of a survival experience. With a slim profile and full tang construction, the Survival Hatchet is just the right size for survival situations. The grippy rubber handle ensures it won’t slip, even when wet. Includes a durable nylon sheath to keep the razor sharp blade safe when not in use.
- DIMENSIONS: 11.1 inch (28.1 cm) overall length with a blade length of 3.6 inches (9 cm) and a weight of 1 lb 5.9 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 3Cr13 S.S. with a black, rubber wrapped handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient black thermoplastic belt sheath
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the ergonomic black rubber grip
- BE PREPARED: Axe features a hammer pommel and has a full tang design
Schrade takes pride in creating trustworthy knives that are perfect for all outdoor adventures. Whether you are hiking, camping, executing bushcraft or any in other activities, Schrade is the strong performing companion you need.