Emergency Signal Mirror, Mark 3, Military Issue
- Manufactured from glass for maximum reflectivity, this mil-spec signal mirror is substantially brighter than its plastic counterparts. The Type 1 and Type 2 mirrors can be seen for miles.
- This Berry Amendment Compliant heliograph signalling device conforms to US military specification MIL-M-18731E Type I 2 in. x 3 in. (NSN: 6350-01-455-6695) and Type II 3 in. x 5 in. (NSN: 6350-01-455-6671).
- Ideal for use by downed pilots, hunters, surveyors, rangers, smoke-jumpers, and any wilderness professional.
- Mark 3 Emergency Signalling Mirrors can attract rescuers on ships or aircraft farther away than can be seen by the naked eye, even in hazy conditions.
- Their compact size means the MIL-M-18371E Mark 3 Signal Mirrors can be carried in pockets, survival vests, backpacks, and vehicles. The included lanyard even allows the mirror to be carried around the neck
Designed to help downed aviators signal rescuers, the Mark 3 signal mirror is brighter and more reflective than its plastic counterparts. Visible for miles, it is a reliable, high-quality survival tool that could mean the difference between life and death for any person lost in the wilderness. The Type I Mirror measures 2 in. x 3 in. and weighs 2.3 oz. The Type II Mirror measures 3 in. x 5 in. and weighs 5.4 oz.
Find More Survival Mirror Products