Delmera Mylar Survival Shelter Tent • 2 Person Emergency Thermal Tube Tent + Paracord – Ultralight Waterproof Heat Reflective Gear for Hiking, Camping, Outdoor, First Aid Kit or Adventures
- EMERGENCY SHELTER TUBE TENT-Originally designed by NASA for space exploration, these insulating mylar bags provide compact emergency protection in all weather conditions by reflecting back and retaining 90% of a survival victim’s body heat. Perfect for hiking, camping, and outdoor adventures to pack away ultralight & compact and set up quickly with room.
- SPACE FOR 2 PEOPLE-Large 8 feet x 5 feet survival tent can easily accommodates two adults by a simple 3-step basic setup. 20 Ft rope is also included! The survival shelter is lightweight and easy to carry. It is only 6 oz.
- Thick Mylar SURVIVAL TENT-Other emergency shelters are made flimsy and cheap for one time use. We’ve tested and designed every detail with the highest quality materials available to create a reliable, reusable emergency shelter. Our tear-resistant, extra-thick mylar is stronger and more flexible than ordinary mylar. With 425-lb strength paracord & reinforced tape seams, this is a truly reusable survival tube tent built to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- EMERGENCY USE-Our 8×5 foot mylar tube tent is for emergency situations and do not replace your camping tent. Simply run the 20 ft paracord through the tent and tie up between two trees or two strong pillars. Use rocks or similar heavy objects to anchor the corners, and climb in. And we matched it with a whistle. The tent can also be used as an emergency sleeping bag, bivy sack, or space blanket if there are no trees around.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your Emergency Survival Tent, Delmera will make every effort to serve you or you will be given your money back – no questions asked!
About Company: Delmera is a professional manufacturer of emergency blankets, emergency sleeping bags and emergency tents. Our company pays attention to product R&D and design and has always been on the road to continuous improvement and innovation. We strictly control the quality of our products and aim to sell high-quality products that satisfy our customers.
About Product: Emergency Survival Tent are made of top-quality materials. The thick Mylar foil is very tough and can withstand even the harshest of outdoor weather conditions. They boast 90% body heat retention. These tents can also fit in any emergency or survival kit, so they can be your first idea for a survival tent.
About Packaging: We packed tents and ropes in a simple plastic bag and attached the instructions Cardboard. The packaging is so compact and lightweight, can fit in sport jump bags or outdoor adventure backpacks. You shouldn’t go anywhere in the wilderness or travel far during the winter without such a shelter.
About Instructions: It is also very important to know how to properly use such tents, as they are not made of organic or synthetic material, but of aluminum. Some people don’t use them properly and claim that the tent doesn’t keep them warm. In order to make the most of it, you need to set up in 3 steps. 1. Pull paracord through tent; 2. The paracord ends to trees or similar objects (height 3ft); 3. The corner strings to rock or similar heavy objects.
About Service: We promise to deliver the highest quality safety products and if you’re not happy for any reason, get your money back, Guaranteed! No Questions asked.