Craft County Glow in the Dark Zesty 21 Strand Luminous 550 Paracord – Variety of Vibrant Colors Available – Choose from 10ft, 25ft, 50ft, 100ft – Perfect for DIY Bracelet, Lanyard, DIY Crafts
- FLUORESCENT GLOW IN THE DARK PARACORD is great for making crafts like bracelets, keychains, jewelry, weaving projects, outdoors, camping, fishing, storage in sheds or garages, glow parties, survival gear, bug out bags, gifts for family and friends, emergency situations and much more!
- AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE COLORS AND SIZES: Choose from Blue, Green, Pink, Yellow, Cyan, and Light Purple in 10′, 25′, 50′ and 100′ size options!
- 21 STRAND (7 X 3) 550 LB PARACORD is great to have on hand! Use this vibrant cord to add a unique touch to any DIY project such as a bracelet, lanyard, cord wrap, basket weave, and more!
- BEST CORD FOR ANY SITUATION. At Craft County, we strive to supply you with the best cord you need for any situation in multiple color options!
- GLOWS FROM DIRECT SUNLIGHT AND INDOOR LIGHTING! You’ll get a brighter glow by letting this cord charge in direct sunlight, however, it will still charge and glow brightly from indoor/house/workshop/lamp lighting making it a great product to keep around inside and outdoors!
Craft County is excited to highlight new Glow in the Dark Paracord! This Fluorescent Rope has a 550 lb tensile strength rating and glows in the dark once charged in sunlight (for best results) or any other kind of light, lamp, indoor or outdoor!
Choose from 100 feet, 50 feet, 25 feet, and 10 feet length options and 6 color choices – Blue, Green, Pink, Yellow, Cyan, and Light Purple. This cord is perfect for crafters and makes a great addition to any DIY bracelet, necklace, lanyard, basket weave, cord wrap, and more!
- letters KAM on the end bar
- Has thicker end bars than most other 5/8 buckles
- Has less chatter (fits tighter) than most 5/8 buckles
- total length is 1 1/2″ width at the widest point is 0.9″ webbing hole is .64″ or 16mm (5/8″= .625″)
These larger 5/8″ buckles are commonly used for the King Cobra paracord bracelets. Sturdy and not hard to open since they have little grooves inside the female end that keep the male aligned when taking apart. These have less rattle(fit tighter) and a thicker end bar on the female side than many others.
Related Paracord Products