COSUPA Outdoor Water Microfilter, Outdoor Water Filter, Portable & Compact and Durable Water Purifier with Powerful Filtration, Perfect for Hiking, Camping, Climbing or Emergencies Reviews
- HIGHLY-EFFICIENT FILTRATION: 0.01 µm hollow fiber ultra-filtration membrane removes up to 99.9999% of pathogenic bacteria such as Colibacillus and Salmonella Typhi, and reliably filters impurities and harmful heavy metal ions; sintered activated carbon filter efficiently removes organic pollutants and odors to improve taste and retain minerals to achieve an excellent improvement in quality for your drinking water
- HIGH-GRADE CERTIFICATION: This filter has been WQA certified and has passed the rigorous tests of the German TÜV SÜD; complies with not only the EU portable water standard 98/83/EC, but also EPA and WHO standards for outdoor water treatment
- LARGE WATER FLOW RATE AND CAPACITY: The advanced flow-through design and filtration system offer a very high flow rate of up to 600 ml/min; the filter capacity of up to 3000 L is suitable for a one-year usage; suitable with fresh water sources, such as lakes, rivers, mountain springs, streams, etc.
- COMPACT, SOLID & DURABLE: Features an extremely robust aluminium alloy housing and a stainless steel piston rod that ensure a long service life and allow compact dimensions of only 72 × 38 × 148 mm (2.8 × 1.5 × 5.8 in); food-grade SUS304 stainless-steel bolts and BPA-free material guarantee worry-free use
- VERSATILE USE: Perfect for various outdoor use scenarios such as hiking, cycling, hunting, adventure, camping, climbing, fishing etc.; a perfect solution to allow the supply of high quality drinking water without much ballast
The Outdoor Water Filter from COSUPA provides you with convenient access to precious drinking water when far away from civilization. Its advanced filter technology consisting of an ultra-filtration membrane removes 99.9999% of pathogenic bacteria, including Colibacillus, Salmonella Typhi, Legionella and Staphylococcus Aureus. Its activated carbon filter effectively removes organic contaminants and odors. Thanks to its large filter capacity of 3000 L and ultra-durable design, this filter device delivers a reliable solution even under the toughest circumstances.
Directions for Use
1.Once the device is fully assembled, immerse the prefilter inlet into a fresh water source and adjust the float to ensure a safe distance from the bottom.
2.Hold the device upright and push the pump handle straight down to initiate the filtration process.
3.It is recommended to discard the initial 500 ml of water.
4.After use, backwash the filter with the supplied syringe, then disassemble the main parts and let them dry thoroughly before storing them in the provided drawstring bag.
Suitable Water Sources: Lakes, Rivers, Mountain Springs, Streams, etc.
Optimal Temperature: 32 to 113 °F/0 to 45 °C
Filter Flow Rate: 600 ml/min
Filter Capacity/Lifespan: 3170 qt/3000 L or 1 year since the first use
Material of Filter Element: 0.01 µm Ultra-filtration
Find More Portable Water Filtration Products