Carbon Filter Mask With 2 Valves and Extra Activated Carbon N99 Filter. Anti Pollution Dust Mask Filtration of PM2.5, Pollen Allergy and Exhaust Gas. Training Mask Great for Running, Cycling, Outdoor
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN FOR UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE – Our premium carbon filter mask dust mask provides a comfortable, sealed fit with an adjustable nose clip, a unique hanging ear design, a multiplicity of holes, unparalleled ventilation, double air-breathing valves, and highly perforated and permeable material that allows you to breathe easy while reducing the buildup of moisture inside.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL – Made from Nylon and Spandex, our mask is lightweight, silky soft, and quick drying to ensure maximum comfort for any activity and every season.
- BREATHE EASY – Urban air pollution such as exhaust fumes, dust, smog, smoke, pollen, allergies, gases, and microbial granules permeate our life environment on a daily basis. To block these particles, our anti pollution dust mask features active carbon filters that provide 95% protection, allowing you to breathe easy year round.
- POWERFUL FUNCTION FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE – Our premium dust training mask is ideal for a wide assortment of activities including cycling, running, mountain biking, mowing, walking, underground transport, public transport, gardening, woodworking, horse riding, snowboarding, skiing, hiking, climbing, and more.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL – Our dust mask training mask is stretchy and adjustable, providing you with a customized fit for maximum comfort and stability.
Why do you need a dust mask?
Urban air pollution has exposed millions of Americans to unhealthy, dangerous airborne particles such as dust, smog, smoke, pollen, allergies, gases, microbial granules, and more. Our dust mask is designed to protect you from 95% of these harmful particles, allowing you to breathe easy in any environment.
Attractive appearance that’s minimalist in design
Made of Nylon and Spandex for a soft and comfortable fit
Lightweight (1.76 ounces) for long-lasting comfort
Adjustable Velcro neck and hanging ear design for a uniquely tailored fit
Double air-breathing valves and active carbon filters mask block 95% of harmful particles
Training Mask Ideal for recreational, professional, or home use
Machine washable for unlimited re-usability
How to use our carbon filter mask dust mask
1.) Place the dust mask between your nose and chin.
2.) Secure the back of the dust mask with Velcro.
3.) Test airflow: cover your face with your hands and breath hard to feel for air flow.
4.) Adjust Velcro as needed for a secure and comfortable fit.
1 Carbon Filter Mask Dust Mask
1 Extra Filter
Related Gas Masks Products