CAMPSNAIL Emergency Survival Kit Grenade – 16 Accessories First Aid Kit Survival Wrapped in 550 lb Paracord Survival Grenade for Emergencies
- 16 EMERGENCY SURVIVAL TOOLS : Small size big capacity, you won’t believe it in this smart survival kit we have included as much as sixteen tools which you can use in outdoor situations. Paracord, Carabiner, Blade, Fire starter, Compass, Tin Foil, Swivels, Float, Tinder, Fishing hook and line, Weights.It’s really a good deal.
- PERFECT FOR OUTDOORS, MULTIPLE USES:All these accessories are wrapped in 16.0 feet of survival cord. The survival grenade consist of one Braided Fishing Line (break strength 12kg), Paracord features heavy duty seven Normal Strands that’s 72 gram and very strong and can be a useful survival tool during emergencies. The cords are great for making fire, getting food or mounting different things such as a tent tarp.
- COMPASS: Even though all the gear in this kit is really useful there are one tool that can be used without unraveling the cord, the compass is good assistant while you lose your orientation . NOTE:The compass is used in a true emergency situation.
- CAMOUFLAGE AND MULTICOLOR: Camouflage and comes in Six Stylish Colors options keep your funny during the outdoors adventure. Priority selection for Outdoors Survival.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: This product is covered by The Campsnail’s Lifetime Warranty.
Why more people use Survival Grenade Cord?
UNRAVEL THE KIT
The get to all the goodies inside this pod your first need to unravel it by following these two steps:
1. Cut one cord next to the whistle and move the carabiner aside.
2. Pull-out the cord step by step, until entire cord is unraveled. Finally, you will see the interior kit.
The complete list of the 16 items included with the CAMPSNAIL Equipment Paracord Grenade Survival Kit
1 x Paracord (16.0 feet)
2 x Stainless steel swivels
2 x Fishing hooks
2 x Fishing line
2 x Fishing float
1 x Fire starter rod
1 x Tinder
1 x Carabiner
1 x Compass
1 x Knife
1 x Piece of Tin Foil
2 x Weights
Carabiner and paracord is not intended for mountaineering Combustion of the fire starter results in the emissions of carbon monoxide, soot and other by-products. Keep away from ignition sources to prevent accidental ignition. Any fire situation can expose you to unpredictable hazards. Use this fire starter at your own risk.
Kit contains small and sharp objects.
Iron weights may cause poisoning. Wash hands after use. For adults only, keep out of reach of children.
OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
We continually strive to provide high quality products and a great buying experience. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with this survival grenade, just return it and we’ll refund every penny with our no-hassle, money-back guarantee. 100% Money Back Guarantee.
So click the “ADD TO CART” button!