BmStar Portable Compass Water Bottle Buckle Hook Holder Bottle Convenient Carrying Clip With D-Ring Hook For Camping Hiking Traveling With Emergency Aluminum Whistle, 10 Pcs
- The water bottle ring consists of a “D” aluminum hook + nylon sling + metal key ring + rubber bottle holder ring. There is also a metal nameplate on the nylon sling.
- Includes 10 pcs Buckle, 5″ x 1.5″, fits almost water bottle, and decorative compass is not sensitive enough.
- Convenient and practical, portable and scratch-resistant design is suitable for hiking, camping, fishing and any other outdoor activities.
- Rubber water bottle buckle has good flexibility and it’s also suitable for large bottleneck water bottles.
- Bottle holders can be used to securely attach water or other bottles to your bike, motorcycle, camping backpack or any other place you can imagine.
DomeStar is a brand focusing on producing home and kitchen, owned by Rainbow Town. Depending on good quality, environment-friendly and healthy, the products are welcomed by wide occasions. They are commonly used in home, kitchen, garden and sitting room you can imagine.
DomeStar is constantly committed to producing quality products for making customers have simple happiness feeling. Hope you have same feeling with me.
We are so confidence with the quality of our product. If you are not completely satisfied with this product for any reason, contact us for FULL REFUND at any time! TOTALLY RISK FREE, why not give it a try?
About This Product
Made up of high quality material, the water bottle ring is super convenient and practical for hiking, camping, fishing and any other outdoor activities.
Material: aluminum hook + nylon sling + metal key ring + rubber bottle holder ring.
Weight Support: 10 kg.
Extra Services You Received
100% money back guarantee.
Lifetime worry-free warranty.
Friendly customer service.
- Microfilter water filter pump for hiking, backpacking, camping, travel, survival, and emergency preparedness
- Replaceable carbon and ceramic filter removes bacteria, protozoa, organic compounds, and particulate, delivering clean, taste and odor-free water
- Pumps at a rate of one liter per minute; compatible with a variety of wide mouth water bottles, and hydration bladders (sold separately)
- Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%); one replaceable filter cartridge treats up to 2,000 liters of water
- Pump measures 7.5 x 2.75 inches and weighs 1 pound; storage bag included; manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty; made in the USA
The MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter Water Filter provides proven, reliable water filtration for camping and hiking, backcountry adventures, global travel, survival situations, and emergencies. The replaceable Marathon EX ceramic element removes bacteria (such as E. coli. Shigella, salmonella, cholera), protozoa (such as giardia, cryptosporidium, amoebae), and particulate, and its carbon core eliminates unpleasant tastes and odors caused by organic compounds such as iodine, chlorine, and pesticides. Thanks to its innovative AirSpring Accumulator, the microfilter is capable of pumping one liter of water per minute, a flow rate that is easily maintained in the field, without any tools. The MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%), throughout its replaceable filter life of 2,000 liters of water. Compatible with a wide variety of water containers such as Nalgene, Camelback, and MSR Dromedary Bags (sold separately); bottom screws on to threaded lids, or water can be pumped directly into a hydration reservoir drinking tube. Lightweight and compact, the pump measures 7.5 x 2.75 inches and weighs one pound. A storage bag is included. Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty. Made in the USA.
MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter
The MiniWorks EX microfilter from MSR is built to deliver long-lasting, field-maintainable water filtration in demanding environments. Engineered for frequent and heavy use, it utilizes MSR’s workhorse Marathon EX carbon/ceramic element to ensure clean, reliable, and taste-free water. Thanks to its innovative AirSpring Accumulator, it’s capable of pumping one liter per minute and the flow rate can be renewed easily and repeatedly in the field with no tools required. It’s lightweight and compact and, most importantly, has been proven reliable by thousands of adventurers world wide.
- Reliable: Durable carbon/ceramic element ensures safe, taste-free water—even with frequent, heavy use.
- Field-maintainable: Can be cleaned repeatedly for full filter recovery with no tools required.
- Fast Flow: AirSpring Accumulator increases filtration speed–up to 1-liter per minute.
- Better-tasting Water: Carbon core removes unpleasant tastes and odors caused by organic compounds, such as iodine, chlorine, and pesticides.
- Field cleanable and maintainable
- Effective against: protozoa, bacteria, chemicals/toxins, and particulate
- Not effective against viruses
- Weight: 1 pound / 456 grams
- Dimensions: 2.75 by 7.5 inches / 7 by 19 centimeters (WxL)
- Filter media: Ceramic Plus Carbon
- Filter pore size: 0.2 microns
- Flow rate: 1 liter per minute
- Flow (strokes per liter): 85
- Cartridge life: ~2000 liters
- Cartridge replacement indicator
- Mechanical advantage
- Water bottle adapter included
- Made in Seattle, USA
- Limited lifetime warranty