AYAMAYA Pill Case [2 Pack], Solid Brass Waterproof Pill Fob Holder With Key Ring Plus 3 Spare O-ring Small Medicine Holder Container Box Portable EDC Tool For Keychain Outdoor Travel Survival Camping
- [100% Solid Brass] – Pill case made of 100% solid H62 brass. Surface is finely polished. Compact and beautiful.
- [Portable Pocket Style] – Pill case size: 2.55×0.47 inch (HxD). It’s small enough to hang right on your keychain or put in your pocket or as a necklace decoration, so you never forget your pills.
- [100% WATERPROOF] – Due to an o-ring and finely milled threads precisely constructed, it is extremely waterproof. And we offer 3 spare o-rings as gifted.
- [EDC Multifunction Tool] – Fully functional and very easy to carry, suitable for hunting, fishing, camping, outdoor life-saving and other outdoor activities.
- [Package Include] – 1*Brass Pill Case and 3*Spare O-rings. Perfect for daily or emergency use. Can hold 2 Amoxicillin Capsules, or 18 the smallest (not “smaller”) of pills. Wouldn’t hold “regular” size aspirin but would hold a baby aspirin.
Brass Waterproof Pill Case Information
– Material: Solid H62 Brass
– Total Size: 65mm x 12mm/2.55″ x 0.47″ (HxD)
– Thickness: 0.04″ inch
– Weight: 1.05 oz/(30g)
Brass Waterproof Pill Case Feature
– Made of H62 Brass in buffing, compact and beautiful. High precision screw joint, fully waterproof and air tight.
– Carry your daily medicine in this compact pill box case. Perfect to store pills, tablets, vitamins, capsules.
– Finely milled threads give it the smoothest open and close. With o-ring on the threads, make it 100% waterproof. keep things always dry and tidy.
– Pocket size and light weight for daily use. Hanging key ring for an easy attachment to your keychain. Easy to take with you everywhere, so you never forget your pills.
– Features: Portable, Useful, Durable, Mini, Waterproof, with Key Ring.
1*Brass Pill Case
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
Related Survival Medicine Products