Alberts Filter Different Color Portable Personal Water Filter, 5 Stage Outdoor Survival Water Purification Purifier Straw for Hiking Camping Backpacking Travel and Emergency Peparedness Gear，Set of 2 Reviews
- Provide SAFE and CLEAN outdoor drinking water Filters up to 1000 liters of contaminated water normally Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria Removes minimum 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites Lower turbidity: filters to an amazing 0.2 microns Don’t contain chemicals
- Water flow is HIGHER, which gives filtration accuracy of 0.01 microns. It provides an easier, faster initial suction, a good after-flow without blockage and efficient filtration to give a reliable source of pure drinking water.
- NO NEED for electricity/battery, or replacement parts. Portable Water Filter Manufactured with FDA Certificated BPA-Free ABS, Guaranteed Safe.
- AVOID THE INCONVENIENCE OF GETTING ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES TO TAKE A DRINK: The UPD filter straw comes with an added extension pipe which allows drinking from multiple sources such as narrow mouthed bottles or straight from rivers, ponds, streams or any water source.
- QUALITY GUARANTEE: We provide 30 days money back and 3 months exchange if there is any quality problem of Pistha products. We will be delighted to solve your problem. Don’t be hesitated to buy our useful products.
Product name: outdoors portable water straw
Filter technique: hollow fiber
Filter precision: 0.01 microns
Effluent water: 1000L/day
Prodcut dimension: 23X 23X 180mm
Enter Water Pressure: 0-0.2MPa
Usable range: all outdoors activities, and places where water quality affected by the local natural disasters Usage: put the bottom of the water straw into the water, sip from the mouthpiece. blow regular from the mouthpiece after use, to maintain the filter clean, prevent the jam at the same time.
Effluent quality: drinking water.
1). The first sucked the water should be spitted out.
2). Do not use this product with salt water or chemically treated water.
3). Do not put it in water that is above 40 ℃.
4). Please use clean water as much as possible because the pipe can be easily blocked by dirty water.
5). When you finish with your filter, wipe off excess water and store in dry conditions at temperature below 30 ℃.