20pk Storm Matches Reviews
- Storm Matches
- 25 pcs
- Windproof / waterproof
- Out door use
These waterproof and windproof matches burn even while wet. Developed specifically for the UK ministry of defence and are NATO approved. Designed to light in all extremes of weather, the match can withstand immersion in water and cannot be extinguished by wind, making it the ideal match when out in harsh conditions. Match head burn for 10 seconds. Waterproof tub comes with two striker surfaces. 25 pack These waterproof and windproof matches burn even while wet Developed specifically for the UK Ministry of Defence and are NATO approved Match head burn for 10 seconds Designed to light in all extremes of weather, the match can withstand immersion in water and cannot be extinguished by wind Making it the ideal match when out in harsh conditions Waterproof tub comes with two striker surfaces.
- ✔ EXTRA LARGE 1/2″ THICK FERRO ROD – Our 1/2″ thick (12.5mm) ferrocerium rod is good for over 23,000 strikes. Because of the larger surface area of our ferro rod you get a larger shower of sparks which means a better chance of fire in even the most damp conditions. Try that with your Bic..
- ✔ HIGHEST QUALITY FIRESTEEL AVAILABLE – With 5,500º F ferrocerium showering down you can get a fire going with the proper tinder in any weather condition and at any altitude, hot or cold. This is an essential piece of kit that anyone who spends time outdoors should have
- ✔ HAND FIT HARDWOOD HANDLE – Each of our hardwood handles are hand fit and epoxied in place to ensure a natural grip that can be finished with carving, burning, staining or left to age naturally from the oils in your hands
- ✔ 6 FUNCTION MULTI-TOOL STRIKER INCLUDED – Our 6 function striker doubles as a tinder scraper, bottle opener, hex wrench, map scale and ruler. Oh and it can throw some serious sparks too! Also included is approx 36″ of mil spec 550 paracord that is set up to be used as a neck lanyard or replaced with your cordage of choice
- ✔ A MUST HAVE PIECE OF GEAR BACKED WITH A LIFETIME GUARANTEE – If you spend anytime outdoors a quality firesteel is a must have. Perfect for bushcraft, firecraft, backpacking, hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, boy scouts, EDC or every day carry, emergency use, bug out bags or BOB’s, survival kits, campfires, gas camp stoves, get home bag’s, vehicle bags, campers, RV’s and anywhere else. Keeping a few around in different kits is always a good idea!
Grab Life Outdoors Premium XL Ferro Rod Fire Starter
One essential piece of gear that every outdoor enthusiast should have is a quality fire starting device. This device should be able to provide the necessary means to make fire in adverse weather conditions, when you need it most. Your fire starter should not be affected by temperature, altitude or anything else mother nature has in store. The only fire starter to rely on when your survival is on the line is a quality ferro rod by GLO. A quality ferro rod will never let you down and should be an essential part of every emergency kit.
At Grab Life Outdoors we manufacturer the highest quality ferro rods available. At a hefty 1/2″ thick high our quality rods are good for over 23,000 strikes and will produce heaps of 5,500º F ferrocerium that will ignite quality tinder in all weather conditions.
Premium Hardwood Handle
Our premium natural hardwood handles are hand fit and epoxied in place for a firm grip allowing you to draw the rod back as you strike for greater control and a huge shower of sparks. The handle can even be used as emergency tinder in a survival situation.
Multi Function Striker Included
Our included 6 function multi tool striker gets the job done and doubles as a tinder scraper, bottle opener, hex socket, ruler and map scale. We couple this with approx 36″ of mil spec 550 paracord set up as a neck lanyard for convenient carry.
If you spend anytime outdoors a quality ferro rod is a must have. Perfect for bushcraft, firecraft, backpacking, hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, boy scouts, EDC or every day carry, emergency kits for your home and vehicles, bug out bags or BOB’s, survival kits, campfires, gas camp stoves, get home bag’s, RV’s and anywhere else.
The black coating on the exterior of the rod is a protective coating that must be scraped away prior to first use